- These terms and conditions shall govern your use of www.slotsintel.io (“Website”), which is a website operated by CogniGaming Ltd (“CogniGaming”), a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales with Registration Number 10649820.
- By becoming a user of the Website, you hereby accept these terms and conditions in full.
- If you disagree with any of the terms and conditions you must not use the Website.
- If you register and account with the Website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website tools and services, you hereby consent to these terms and conditions.
- By using the Website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 16 years of age.
- Copyright (c) 2019 CogniGaming Ltd
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Website and the material on our website are reserved.
- To be eligible to for a publisher (“Publisher”) account on the Website you must be the domain owner or have permission from the domain (website) owner to do so.
- To be eligible to for a developer (“Developer”) account on the Website you must be the business owner or have permission from the business owner to do so.
- Your account on the Website will be open once CogniGaming have accepted that you are eligible for participation in the Website’s tools or services.
- You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website.
- To restrict Publisher usage fraud we employ email, SMS, and IP tools which must not be circumvented.
- You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
- You must not allow anyone other than the account holder to use your login credentials to access the Website.
- You must not use any other person’s account to access the Website.
- Website Usage
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
Once your account is approved by CogniGaming you may:
- view Website pages in a web browser;
- download pages from the Website for caching in a web browser;
- upload information and content to be approved by the CogniGaming team before publishing to the Website (if using as a developer)
- print pages from our Website;
- download data specific to your Websites only and where offered
- use our Website tools and services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
- download information and assets made available to you via the Website.
- only use our Website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our Website for any other purposes.
Once your account is approved by CogniGaming you may not:
- download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer (except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions).
- edit or otherwise modify any material on our website (except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions)
- republish material from our website or emails, including republication on another website (unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material).
- sell, rent or sub-license material from Website;
- show any material from the Website in public;
- exploit material from the Website for a commercial purpose;
- redistribute material from the Website, unless you have gained express written permission from CogniGaming.
- redistribute communications from us in print and electronic form to any person unconnected with your business.
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the Website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means;
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
You and/or your organisation will be held responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your accounts password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses incurred by CogniGaming as a result.
- If you use the Website or expressly agree to these terms and conditions in the course of a business or other organisational project, then by so doing you bind both yourself and the person, company or other legal entity that operates that business or organisational project, to these terms and conditions. Any references to “you” or “your” in these terms and conditions are to both the individual user and the relevant person, company or legal entity, unless the context requires otherwise.
- We may suspend/cancel/edit your account at any time, at our sole discretion, without notice or explanation, if it is deemed that accounts are being used fraudulently or in a way that may cause damage or loss to CogniGaming.
- You may cancel your account by writing to us over email or to our registered address. You will not be entitled to any refund if you cancel your account in accordance with this Section 8.2.
- the Developer side of the system is completely free to use.
- by using the system as a Developer you hereby consent to these terms and conditions.
- for a Developer to add new game content they simply needs to input the data in the web form provided as well as upload the required design and video marketing assets. Once this is reviewed and approved by the CogniGaming team then it will become live for the Publisher to view.
- when your subscription expires your account will revert to FREE Trial access level.
- as long as your subscription remains active in accordance with these terms and conditions, you will retain access to all data, marketing assets, and functionality in full.
- If you cancel your subscription access will remain open until the end of the current subscription period.
- we may from time to time vary the features associated with the Publisher subscription, which will only be because we feel it’s of benefit to you. If you feel that this is not the case (for example when new features are added) you can cancel your subscription which as per term 8.4.
- At the end of any period of subscription for which you have paid (and subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions) your subscription will be automatically renewed on the same package as previously selected. If you cancel the subscription using the cancellation facility on our Website before the date of renewal your subscription and access will come to an end at the end of the current subscription period.
- If a subscriber uses an approved discount code then that discount will be provided to them, and access rights will not differ to the standard subscription.
- If there is a chargeback on the subscriber’s card the subscription will end immediately.
- The subscription fees for us of the Website tools and services will be as set out on the website, as well as in term 8.1
- The pricing stated in these terms and conditions, or on our website, are shown exclusive of VAT.
- If we vary fees from time to time by posting new fees on our website and in term 8.1, this will not affect any previous subscription fees that have been previously paid.
- If there is a chargeback on the subscriber’s card the subscription will end immediately.
- Developer content constitutes any data fields, text, artwork, images, videos, documentation, demo codes, files and game sheets submitted by the Developer for populating the system.
- By using the system and adding the content outlined in 10.1 you grant CogniGaming the right to use and redistribute this data to the publisher subscribers, in the tools and services provided.
- As a Developer user you may edit the content you have provided to ensure its accuracy.
- Your content must not be illegal or unlawful in accordance with UK laws.
- If you are using branded content you must provide all information required to enable users to use this content without infringing on copyright laws.
- Your content must not infringe on any Trademark, moral, database, data protection, design or intellectual property rights.
- Your content must not breach any contractual obligations.
- You consent to waive all moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
- You grant CogniGaming the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights granted under section 9 of these terms and conditions.
- If you breach of these terms and conditions, or we suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way then we may delete, un-publish or edit any or all of your content.
We do not warrant or represent:
- that the material on the Website is up to date.
- that the information published on the Website is accurate and/or complete
- that the features, services and tools provided by the Website will remain available indefinitely.
- We reserve the right to add, discontinue, or amend any of the features and services provided on the Website at our sole discretion without notice or explanation. If we do make changes subscribers will not be entitles to any compensation as a result.
- CogniGaming exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our Website and the use of our Website.
Limitations & Exclusions of Liability
- CogniGaming will not be liable to its users for any loss or damage as a result of the information, tools or services provided on the Website.
- CogniGaming will not be liable to its users in the event of any losses arising from any actions taken by you using information or content provided via the Website, or any events beyond our reasonable control.
- CogniGaming will not be liable to its users for any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- CogniGaming will not be liable to its users for any loss or corruption of any data, database or software or in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that CogniGanming have an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity and therefore you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees.
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- or exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- You hereby indemnify us, and undertake to keep us indemnified, against any and all losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by us and arising directly or indirectly out of your use of the Website or any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions Breaches
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, CogniGaming may:
- send you one or more written warnings
- temporarily suspend your access to the Website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the Website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the Website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise;
- suspend or delete your account on the Website.
- If we decide to delete, suspend, prohibit or block your access to the Website you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking, including without limitation creating and/or using a different account.
Third Party Websites
- The Website may include hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties. The content of these third party websites is not the responsibility of CogniGaming and so clicking on these links is at the users own risk.
- The logos of Slots Intel and CogniGaming as well as registered and unregistered trademarks belong to us. We give no permission for the use of these trademarks, and such use may constitute an infringement of our rights.
- The third party registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks shown on the Website are the property of their respective owners and, unless stated otherwise in these terms and conditions, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with any of the holders of any such rights and as such we cannot grant any licence to exercise such rights.
- CogniGaming may revise these terms and conditions from time to time, and any updates will be time/date stamped at the bottom for transparency. The updated terms and conditions shall apply from the date shown and you accept that you will be bound by them.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Third Party Rights
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
These terms and conditions, combined with the cookies and
Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
- Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
This website is owned and operated by CogniGaming Ltd which is a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales with Registration Number 10649820
If you wish to contact us, please do so via our
contact us page.
Latest Update: 14th January 2019