This is how CogniGaming Ltd and Slots Intel gathers, uses, discloses, and manages a user's data.
CogniGaming Ltd collects information from our clients and potential clients at several different points on www.slotsintel.io (“Website”) as well as various other types of correspondence including, but not limited to, email, telephone communication, post, questionnaires and through face to face meetings.
The following personal information/data relating to you may be collected by Cognigaming Ltd
Personal Information/data provided by the user
You may provide CogniGaming Ltd with personal information through forms/fields on the Website, as well as by email or phone. This information may include your name, postal address, email address and phone number (either mobile or landline).
We will also be collecting subscriber information relating to the purchase of our services, and this may include name, postal address, phone number, email address and bank/card details in order to process the transactions effectively.
We will not actively collect, store or use personal data from you that is considered ‘sensitive’ such as ethnic origin, medical information, or trade union membership. If you choose to disclose this information to CogniGaming Ltd or CogniGaming Ltd’s agents then that is your choice but you should try to ensure that it is only given when necessary.
What we do with your personal data
We use your personal information to do the following:
- Enable your use of the Website and the services container herein;
- Website personalisation for you;
- Communicate with you about subscriptions and payments;
- Send you the Slots Intel newsletter;
- Send email notifications to enhance the service provided;
- Send web/push notifications to enhance the service provided;
- Send you communications about other CogniGaming Ltd businesses;
- Send you communications from carefully selected third parties deemed relevant and of potential interest to you;
- Keep the Website secure and prevent any fraudulent activity;
- Deal with enquiries made by you in relation to the Website;
- Deal with any complaints made by in relation to the Website;
Games Information we collect
Those users with Developer accounts will provide CogniGaming Ltd withcontent constituting any data fields, text, artwork, images, videos, documentation, demo codes, files and game sheets submitted by the Developer for populating the Slots Intel system.
By using the system and adding the content outlined the Developer grants CogniGaming the right to use and redistribute this data to the publisher subscribers, in the tools and services provided.
Other information/data we collect
As well as personal data we also automatically collect some information to help analyse, hone and improve the Website and service, including:
- A user’s technical information such as the IP (Internet Protocol) address with which your computer or device is connected to the internet, the type of internet browser you are using including the type and version, your operating system, platform and also your time zone.
- Technical Information about the individual visits you make to the Website including the URL (Uniform Resource Locators), the clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); the individual pages you visited and/or searched for; page load times, the length of stay on individual pages, how you interact with the individual pages, the methods you have used to navigate away from individual pages, and any personal phone number used to contact CogniGaming Ltd or CogniGaming Ltd’s agents.
Personal Information Sharing
In a limited number of situations CogniGaming Ltd may share your personal information with others, including:
- We will share your personal information amongst CogniGaming Ltd group companies, which includes companies that wither own/partially own CogniGaming Ltd, or entities that are owned/partially owned by CogniGaming Ltd.
- CogniGaming Ltd works closely with selected partners who are chosen for the purpose of providing administrative support, and/or collecting and storing your information. These partners may also provide CogniGaming Ltd with assistance in methods of communication with its users.
- We may share technical information (mentioned above) with search engine providers and analytics companies that enable us to improve and optimise the Website for our users.
- In certain circumstances CogniGaming Ltd may be required to disclose your information if required to do so by law. CogniGaming Ltd will only do this if it is believed that disclosure is absolutely necessary to comply with associated legal processes, court orders, or other judicial proceeding served on us.
- If CogniGaming Ltd goes through a business transition such as being acquired by another company, merging with another company, or selling all or a portion of its assets, your information is likely to be part of the assets transferred. This may include any purchasers or prospective purchasers.
- CogniGamingmay share your personal information with any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law.
- We may disclose your personal information in connection with any legal proceedings, ongoing or prospective.
Personal Information Storage
CogniGaming Ltd will use industry best practices to ensure strict data security procedures and features are used to try and prevent unauthorised access to user data/information.
In certain circumstance your information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). If this occurs CogniGaming Ltd will make sure that it takes all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is transferred securely, although please be aware that the transmission of information is not completely secure, particularly via the internet.
Please be aware that the Website contains links to other companies’ sites and whilst we strive to make sure that we only work with credible businesses/sites CogniGaming Ltd is not responsible for their privacy practices.
Data Protection Registration
CogniGaming Ltd is a register data controller with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) and our registration number is ZA244563.
Your Rights and Contacting Us
As a valued user of CogniGaming Ltd we grant you the right to ask us not to use your personal information for marketing purposes and/or to ask that you be removed from our database of users. If you wish to exercise this right then please send us an email to unsubscribe at email@example.com or alternatively click on the link in the footer of one of our emails.
Slots Intel Ltd adheres to the The Data Protection Act 1998 which gives you the right to access the personal information we hold for you. If you wish to exercise this right please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org although please note that this request is subject to a £10 fee which will cover our costs in providing this information to you.
Latest Update: 15th January 2020